You should keep the following in mind when handling Stapelstein:
- Pointed and sharp objects and surfaces such as scissors, knives, nails, wire, stones, etc. should not be brought into contact with your Stapelstein products.
- Pointy and sharp objects and surfaces can cause permanent damage to Stapelstein.
- Avoid extreme heat and all possible ignition sources (flames or sparks).
- When playing in water, Stapelstein products are only a toy and not a swimming or floatation aid. Stapelstein should therefore only be used in shallow water under adult supervision.
- Be careful when balancing! On smooth surfaces, jerky movements can cause a Stapelstein block to slip. A carpet or a kind of yoga mat will prevent Stapelstein from sliding.